- Reliably supply quality drinking water at a reasonable price to our membership, such that the Association is self-sustaining
- Promote water conservation
- Provide leadership for our Community concerning water and wastewater issues
- Protect our ground water resources through environmentally responsible business practices
- Pursue water & wastewater service opportunities in the East Mountain and Estancia Basin Regions
Bill Payment Options
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your bill? We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs... make a payment
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways... Learn more...
June 01, 2017
Hardness. We measured hardness at the office on May 29th, 2017 at 17 grains. A grain is approximately 17.1 milligrams per liter. We expect hardness to remain the same for the next couple of months due to lower demand.
Average Household Usage: For the Month of May 2017, the average household usage was just over 7,000 gallons.
Grain per gallon (gpg) is a unit of water hardness defined as 1 grain (64.8 milligrams) of calcium carbonate dissolved in 1 US gallon of water (3.785412 L). It translates into 1 part in about 58,000 parts of water or 17.1 parts per million (ppm).
Calcium and magnesium ions present as sulfates, chlorides, carbonates and bicarbonates cause water to be hard. Water...
June 01, 2017
Summer begins on June 20 this year, so this is an excellent time to begin thinking about a summer garden. A garden can transform a drab yard into a showplace. As you think about your garden, take advantage of all the resources available, and plan before you plant.
First, it is helpful to know some flower basics . . .
Read the full article »